1. Is this a Walk-In Facility? No, you must speak with the Admissions Coordinator to get a bed date.
2. How early can we arrive for check in? 9:00am on the date you are assigned.
3. Do I need to bring my own pillows, towels or sheets? No, linens will be provided for you by Boulware.
4. Can I have visitors? After your Case Manager approves, you will be able to contact who you wish to visit and give them the rules about visitation. They will not be able to call and check on you because the person answering the phone cannot confirm or deny who is at the mission due to privacy laws.
5. What is NOT permitted at the Mission? Gun, knives, any kind of weapons, E-cigarettes, Cell phones, Products containing alcohol (mouthwash, hand sanitizer, cologne), any electronic that can be connected to the internet.
6. What IS permitted at the Mission upon check-in? Please click on the red button below for the complete list of permitted items.